-->

Sunday 16 September 2012

Spider-Man: On the Weekends

A good friend of mine recently did me a favour, so I paid him back with a cartoon of his favourite super hero, Spider-Man:

(Apologies for the potato quality)

I've always been kind of intrigued by the idea of super heroes doing mundane domestic stuff. I mean, who washes super hero outfits? Do the heroes have some sort of dry cleaning service or do they do it themselves? You'd assume the latter - what with them having to maintain a secret identity and all. And how do they spend their down-time? Who cleans their house? (Ok, with Batman we all know the very obvious answer to that one. But not every super hero has an Alfred, do they?) 

How do you even wash the Bat-Suit? Now I'm on a Batman tangent I'm seriously wondering. Off the top of my head I'd say soap and water, but it must get pretty musty in there.

Anyway, so my friend loves Spider-Man and I drew him this silly little picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...