-->

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Renters Beware!

Hello all,

I'm afraid everything's going to be a bit quiet on the Blogger front for a little while due to some unforeseen rental issues...

See, my husband and I recently (and by recently I mean less than a week ago) moved into a new rental. On the surface it looked perfect. Nice flat, good location, close to work - it was even furnished.

And then we moved in...

LOOOOONG story short I'm going to be tied up for a bit sorting stuff out, so until I get time to post again, here's some  awesome Doctor Who pics:


This just reminds me that I need to get a cat. And call him MacGuffin. Or Arty-Morty.


This very nearly made me cry. Oh Captain America! Stop making me all weepy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...