-->

Sunday 5 August 2012

I don't know why that's so funny

As anyone who reads my blog is probably painfully aware, I'm rather obsessed with The Ricky Gervais Show podcasts. They're hilarious. I'm currently listening to Steve, Ricky and Karl during their time at XFM, but that's another story. 
(Also hilarious).

Anyhoo, at one point during the podcasts Steve Merchant is reading out an except from Karl Pilkington's diary and quotes: 'Got some post delivered to me today. It was addressed to Mr Dilkington. It read 'Dear Mr K. Dilkington, You are one of our most valuable customers.' I put it in the bin.'

Fair enough. 

What made this weird little moment hilarious was Ricky Gervais's reaction to Karl having his name misspelled. Through uncontrollable laughter he says, rather profoundly: 'I don't know why that's so funny.'


And it's so true. There are so many little things in life that make me laugh out loud but simultaneously think I don't know why that's so funny. 

Case in point:


I find this picture hilarious, but in all honesty I really don't know why I think it's so funny.

It just is.

In other news, I made FUTURAMA MEME COOKIES the other day.

Yeah, that's right.

So stay tuned - I'll be posting pictures soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...