-->

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Bug Cookies!

I seem to recall (vaguely) that after I made my Futurama Meme Cookies I said my next adventure in cookie flooding would be in making South Park themed cookies...

I made these instead:


Bug cookies!

I made them with the lucky last of the left-overs from my Pac-Man Cookie dough, and I am so in love with how cute they are!


And they were pretty simple, really: just circular cookie cutters (overlapped for the caterpillar) and mooshing the dough into vague diamond shapes for the leaves.

I used icing sugar, water and food colouring for the flooding, and while it's not as effective as royal icing I think they still turned out really well.


And I also think I should definitely make more cookies...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...