-->

Thursday 12 July 2012

I think it's time...

For more random photos.

My husband and I are crazy big Imgur fanatics. Imgurians, if you will. If you're not familiar with Imgur it's an awesome site full of one of my favourite things: random photos.

But be warned: not all pictures (and certainly not all comments) are family friendly. It's because a fair few imgurians are 20-something guys with the humour and maturity of 15-year-olds. 
You have been warned. 

However, there is also a wealth of awesome images and gifs, ranging from the funny...



(Probably a perfect time to admit that I'm slightly in love with Simon Pegg. I think this photo more than explains why).


To the cute...



(Bonus points for anything German Shepherd related).


To the absolutely breathtaking...




To the incredibly sweet and heart-warming... 



(Written by a little boy to his soon-to-be adoptive father).


(From my favourite episode ever of The Simpsons. I still cry every time I watch this).

To, er, well... Everything in between... 




Oh, and cats. Imgur is very big on cats...




So today's post is really just a bombardment of the weird and wonderful images Imgur has to offer. But in my defence I'm lazy and haven't baked anything yet today :P  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...