-->

Monday 25 June 2012

Octagonal Paper Box

A couple of weeks ago I received a care package from my Mum in Perth...



A card with kitties on it, an origami box, and a knitted hat! 
(The latter 2 both being hand-made by Mum herself).

The picture doesn't really do the hat any justice, does it? It's kind of like a big beanie with tassels - super cute and super warm. Perfect for the kind of weather we're having right now!

Anyway, Mum has been getting into paper craft lately and had just learnt how to make octagonal paper boxes:


And loved them so much she had to send me one!

And I gotta say...


They're pretty freaking cool.


If you'd like to make your own paper box, instructions can be found on usefulorigami.com
For origami and paper craft fans, this site is a goldmine. 

I'm going to try my hand at making an octagonal box today and to be honest, I'll be happy if it looks half as awesome as the one Mum sent me :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...