-->

Friday 22 June 2012

How to make fondant roses...

Yesterday I made super tasty chocolate cake with chocolate ganache - AND fondant red roses.


See?

Now, this was my first time making fondant roses and, well, I'm indifferent to them. Not indifferent to fondant roses, but indifferent to my fondant roses. I think they're... all right. But with time and practice I hope to become a fondant rose expert. Because that's totally a thing. The interwebs will award me a plaque in fondant rose making and I'll hang it proudly on my wall.

I shouldn't have had chocolate cake for breakfast. 


Anyway, I guess what I'm trying to say is that these fondant roses are a great place to start for beginners - like me :) They're simple to make but very effective.

Here's how to make them...



These simple fondant roses make for a perdy cake accessory, and if you're after a sugar fix they'll definitely do the trick :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...