-->

Friday 11 May 2012

Avengers cupcakes!


Well... My version of Avengers cupcakes, anyway :P

Here we have Thor, Iron Man, Hulk and Captain America in cupcake form... And as birds.

I was pleasantly surprised by how well – and how incredibly cute – these guys turned out. And they’re actually not that hard to make, either...

Basically, I copied my Hedwig cupcake design that I used when making my Harry Potter cupcakes.


See?

I remember when I first made Hedwig I thought to myself ‘she is super cute. I must re-use this design later’, or something to that effect. That’s how my thinking voice talks in my head. It’s proper dapper.

Anyway, after seeing The Avengers twice at the movies, I knew I had to do something to show my love for this awesome, awesome film.


Naturally, I thought ‘cupcakes’.

After googling ‘Avengers cupcakes’ (yes, I just used ‘googling’ as a verb, deal with it interwebs [and Husband]) and browsing though pages of baked goods – some super awesome, some just plain scary – I was more bewildered than ever about how to make my own style.

And then I remembered Hedwig, and it all just fell into place.


Also totally getting an Angry Birds vibe from the Hulk cupcake, don't you think? A future cupcake endeavour, per chance? 

Anyway, I'll post instructions for these little guys on Monday. It's tea time now and I'm off to cuddle up on the couch, eat spinach and ricotta pastries, and watch The Negotiator. 


2 comments:

  1. These cupcakes are making me hungry.They are very well made but do they taste as good as they look I wonder?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, yes they do. But you'll have to take my word for it - or make some of your own :P

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...