-->

Thursday 26 April 2012

Yoshi's Island

Da DA, da DA! Da da DAA da dum da DAAA!!!

That was obviously the Jurassic Park theme tune. Just in case you didn’t know.

But you know what’s even better than Jurassic Park? NOTHING, I hear you cry. And you’re right. Nothing in this world can rival either the book or film. But I think this might come close…




You’re welcome, internet.

I finally thought of a way to meld my love for both Jurassic Park and Super Mario.  I’m so at peace right now.

This funky design is for sale as t-shirts and stickers on redbubble.com


2 comments:

  1. OMG i love it, But i have the Indiana Jones theme stuck in my head now, no wait is it Star Wars....No wait it Superman....BUGGER !!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All those theme tunes are just FAR too similar... At least when you're 'da da da-ing' them, anyway :P

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...