-->

Monday 23 April 2012

A snapshot of married life

I was walking past Rob earlier as he was sat at his computer, when he grabs me and sits me down on his lap for a cuddle. He then looks up at me and says ‘I farted. I'm sorry.’ I give him a dirty look and go to get the hell away, at which point he wraps his arms around me tight and whispers ‘smell it.’

And this is my life.

In less disturbing news, new photos of Wiley have been added for those of you that can't get enough of stuffed sheep posed in holiday photos.

Happy Monday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I just read this aloud for Tess and my boys to enjoy needless to say we all had a good laugh.Ps Tess said she feels your pain also shouldn't it be called A Snap Sniff of Married Life?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, somehow I wouldn't be at all surprised in many women could relate :P

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...