-->

Sunday 29 April 2012

Random Photo Day!

It's Sunday, and that means it's Random Photo Day.

Today I present you with this...


This isn't nearly as violent towards animals as it looks.

My husband (then fiancĂ©e) and I were on a Moose Tour of Canada ('Moose' was the name of the touring company, we didn't do a tour of Canada's greatest mooses or anything. Yes, I said mooses. Deal with it) and we went to this awesome drive through animal park thing. There we met this guy, and about a dozen of his friends. We opened up the back window of our tour bus and fed a few carrots to him. I managed to accidentally take this photo just as he was biting down on a carrot our friend had given him. 

It does kinda look like he just got bopped on the head, though, huh? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...